HAY...!

Helloooooooooooo! Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Horrible Christmas

On Christmas break I went to my cousin Sydney's house in Virginia. Over there we went to go grocery shopping. It was very very boring. We also stayed at home and watched boring shows. I regret going over there. On Christmas day I was crying the whole day. I was crying because I didnt get what I wanted at my house. Then I went over my grandmothers house my granddad came downstairs with a camera called the sony bloggie duo. I did not want that camera. I wanted the sony bloggie touch. Actually, before Christmas Day, my mother and I were debating about which one was better. Obviously the touch camera was. So when he came down I asked if it was mine and he said no. And I was like yes it is and he was like you wanted the touch and they were sold out. And then he was like Yea, They WERE. I Was extremely mad and then he said im sorry and he went into the cabinet and said this one is yours! I was happy for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment